January 7, 2019
Our group: ARLINGTON
The Arlington Group is an excellent springboard for a career. We work for some of the best brands in the aviation and automotive industry, providing world-class manufacturing and being an essential part of their supply chain. Whether you’re a beginner or wanting to pursue your career, the Arlington Group is the perfect choice. We have won countless awards for the work we have done for our employees. And rightly – without our staff, we would not be where we are today. If you are looking for a company of choice and quality people, do not hesitate, join us!
At Arlington, we are always looking for highly qualified people to join our team. Our job postings are listed on our page “career”. If your function does not appear in the list, do not hesitate to send us your resume which we will keep in our files.
The submission of your application constitutes your agreement that we keep your resume (General Regulations for the Protection of Data).
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com specifying the position in question.
Our company: DAUPHINOISE THOMSON
As an automotive supplier specializing in thermostatsand a long-standing partner of European manufacturers, we have been recognized for our know-how in the automotive and domestic markets for several decades.
Currently in full growth, by the creation of an extension of 1500 m2, the increase of our machinery and the increase of our workforce, our strategy is the investmentin new automatic machines, but especially in the human.
Improve our efficiency today to be more efficient tomorrow.
Do you want to invest in this project? So, your qualities and skills interest us!
In this context, we are looking for a:
PRODUCT PROJECT MANAGER
- Pilot the product design phase with the project team according to the client’s QCD requirements
- Define and realize the product validation plan
- Define and manage the prototype phase
- Define and coordinate suppliers of components and tools
- Ensure with the project team the qualification of the components
- Ensure project planning activities
- Coordinate industrialization with the process CDP
- Ensure the management of identified risks throughout the development process
- Ensure communication with the client (visits, conference, reception …)
- Improve and adapt existing products.
- Ensure the respect of QSE’s standards and benchmarks (IATF 16949, 14001)
- Establish or update Price of Return (Material, Cost, MOD, Scrap Rate, Capability)
- Ensure the availability of the documents necessary for the development of the product (3D, 2D Plan, AMDEC, planning, PLV, Test Report, Range, synoptic, layout diagram, flow diagram, operating mode…)
- Design in CAD if necessary
- Establish schedules for the smooth running of the project
- Establish the validation plan
- Realize FMEA product
- Participate in the AMDEC PROCESS with the CDP industrialization
- Consult and assign the suppliers for the realization of the components
- Follow the realization of the components at the suppliers
- Validate product compliance against customer specifications
- Manage changes to the product in serial life
- AMDEC, 5M / 5P
- ISO knowledge of ISO IATF Rules of Development (Product / Process)
- Understand dimension, tolerance and reference parts in 3D from 2D
- Knowledge of the ISO rules of tolerance and dimension to create a drawing
- Knowledge of the plastics industry, mechanical design
- CAD (Catia V5 or Solid works / 2D-3D) is a plus
- Engineer degree with +5 years of experience or Bac + 2 in mechanics, production with + 10 years of experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry of at least 5 years
- Experience as a project manager of at least 4 years
- Professional English, both spoken and written